Hauser Consulting for immigration help

Hello:
Does anyone have any experience with Hauser Consulting in Escazu for getting assistance with residency applications?
I have an immigration expert helping me now (haven't paid anything yet) but am concerned that she is a one-person operation. If something were to happen to her, I would have paid money for nothing.
Or does anyone else have a firm that they can recommend?
Thanks.

Never heard of them...good or bad.

As an added note, I would never advise someone to sell up and move here without visiting first, so as in regards to applying for Residency without  visiting, I would advise waiting for a few months, at least. Your legally required paperwork is valid for 6 months.

Thanks, but I never said I have never visited. I have been to CR many times, all my research is complete, I have several friends and clients in CR, rental place is picked out and waiting, US paperwork in the process, etc.

Sorry...my mistake...but the info is important for others.

I had a B&B here for 20+ years and knoe of several people who moved here wothout first visiting as I did  when I moved to Germany and other places. Granted it takes guts and a sense of adventure BUT I would never tell anyone how to run their lives or adventures even if I had lived her 50 years, not  just my 25 years.Everyone is different I moved here after a 2 week visit still here 25 years later. NO ONE has the right to dictate what people  must do with THEIR lives   regardless what we have done with ours.
I think it hilarious that some  people on this site take it upon themselves to get on such a power trip. We are here to help and give our Personal opinions and advice  but not to dictate  to people how to run their lives ...Lighten up folks :)