Hi, new to Abu Dhabi looking for some friends

Hey everyone, My name is Shawn and im from the USA here on work, and Im really new to this neck of the woods only been here a week, and was just looking for some people to hang out with males or females.

Hit me up

Thanks!

Hi, can I ask about your age please?
I'm here also and search for friends

im 25, u?

44, And like to be with one older than me

i definitely agree

Welcome to Expat.com, and Abu Dhabi combatcozz!

Could you extend us some more info about you such as your likes and dislikes, which type of hobby you have, etc?

It would surely help to make new contacts!

Cheers
Arlette

My likes are music(house, techno, hiphop , humor, movies, social events, bars
dislikes: ignorance,radicalism, bills LOL

I do music production and stuff related to that on the side.

anyone interested in the same things, Pm me

PS went out in Abu Dhabi last night, had an alright time,
** except for the women who offer services who almost attacked me, becuase i wouldnt pay them any attention.

Hey My Name is Arif if anybody want to go out I know every place in UAE just holla at ur boy

hey, I can give an extra hand for any production for free...i kinda missed my previous job in media...

hi...im starting to feel home sick :(  i live with elderly people who are so boring i was in dubai the last 3 days with cousins etc in sharjah and went dubai mall

i had so muchfun! now im back in abu dhabi and im bored...people dont seem that friendly to expats round here maybe its where im sitauted.

from being someone who has loads of friends and social life, its a big change. its hard starting out in a new place trying to make friends etc.

hope to meet some people soon or im gonna end up mad lol