Best cities to live in South Africa

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to South Africa. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in South Africa.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Hi
the best city is cape town

There are nice places hire,
Cape town is the best place

lm josiah sithole. There are so various place's to live here in South Africa. Me l prefer to live in Cape Town.It is a cool area,it receives  a good condition because of the sea and good vacancies of jobs.

Johannesburg. Since it's the only city in SA I've lived in, it's the only one I can recommend. But there is so much to love! Read this for why I say this:  expatsblog.com/contests/305/top-ten-reasons-you-should-move-to-johannesburg-despite-the-crime-rate

For any nature lover, port elizabeth is the place to be. Also people are very friendly.

Heathfield Cape Town is the best in my opinion, not just because I was born there either lol.....

port Elizabeth

It's a year now since i moved to Polokwane City, I've never regretted the move ever since then. The people here are friendly and it's a safe environment to bring up kids. I love the peace and no traffic at all. The air is fresh 24/7 though the temperatures are sometimes uncomfortably high.. :)

I would like to settle in cape town

Hi - i currently moved in Johannesburg do you have any rcommendation what area to live?

Hello everyone,

@ Xtinmelo, surely you will get some hints in the following article : Accommodation in Johannesburg.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi! Have a look in Norkem Park (Kempton Park suburb).

I think Johannesburg is currently the best place Sandton, Melrose, Morning lovely area been here for a while, it great

The best city to live in Durban because it very nice area to live in most place have very nice views over the oceans, there also plenty of job opportunities there