Presentation of members in Sana'a

Welcome on Expat-blog!

We launched this discussion so that members living in Sanaa present themselves and hoping this will help you to widen your social network.

Are you living here since sometime or did you just arrive?
What brought you to Sanaa? What is your passion in term of hobbies, likes and dislikes?

Thanks for your presentation and see you soon on expat-blog

Hello, I'm a female Muslim and have lived in Sana'a for about fifteen years. It's a nice, pretty relaxed place to live. If any other female happens to reside here, it'd be nice to meet. I also have a blog about life in Sana'a: http://alnakhla-blog.blogspot.com

Welcome to the forum alnakhla :)

Thank you for your introduction. So, please do not hesitate to browse & participate in other discussions in the Sana a forum and Yemen forum as well.

Best regards :)

Hello, I am living in Sanaa for about one year now (but I am In Yemen for more than 4 years)

I speak french and arabic also.

Maybe I some informations you need,..

Hi Successful, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your presentation.

Do not hesitate to participate in other discussions on the forum Sana'a or Yemen forum. :)

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi, I lived in Yemen for several years and left recently. I can help if you have questions about living in Yemen, or you could check out my blog for articles, photos, videos and living in Yemen: www.mirabaz.com

Mira

Sanaa is my City,if anyone need any help or information just  tell me i will do my best my friends

Hi Samsalimi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could give us a brief introduction about you?

I invite you to participate on other threads on the Sana'a forum as well.

Thank you very much,
Christine

thank you

I am Sam ali from Sanaa Yemen,24 years old,single i graduated from Sanaa University 2009 english Literature.Now im looking for job.loooooooooooooooooooool  Christine