A New Englishman in Jakarta

I have been in Jakarta since 25/10/2010. I am looking to meet people socially and for business.

I am also looking to start giving karate classes in Jakarta. I started Shotokan karate 37 years ago in North London. I ran a club in Colcheter for 12 years and had over 900 students registered with the club.

I have now handed the club to my assistant instructors. I hope in time I will visit there in time to see how things are going there.

I am working selling shares on a unique electronic share trading platform that can be accessed via text computer or phone for buying, selling or just price updates

So I am looking to speak to people for lots of reasons and promise never to be boring.

Lawrence-

Welcome to the forum lawrenceklein ;)

Thank for your introduction!

You can also try the Jakarta Expat Network page for social networking. I wish you all the best, and hope you will make lot contacts via this site.

Best Regards

Hi Laurence,

If you need employee, just contact me

Regard,

Odelia

lawrenceklein wrote:

I have been in Jakarta since 25/10/2010. I am looking to meet people socially and for business.

I am also looking to start giving karate classes in Jakarta. I started Shotokan karate 37 years ago in North London. I ran a club in Colcheter for 12 years and had over 900 students registered with the club.

I have now handed the club to my assistant instructors. I hope in time I will visit there in time to see how things are going there.

I am working selling shares on a unique electronic share trading platform that can be accessed via text computer or phone for buying, selling or just price updates

So I am looking to speak to people for lots of reasons and promise never to be boring.

Lawrence-

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hi Lawrence!

Just saw your posting. I have just moved here as well, have been doing shotokan karate in Denmark since the 70's as well. R U still up for something?

My contact details are:

[email protected]

mob.: 08111086452

b/r

Niels

newbie also here. welcome lawrence :)

hello,

welcome :)

so, do you like indonesia so far??

cheers,

Mitha

Hi lawrence i'll in Indonese next year. Just after easter maybe we can meetup?

hi lawrence,

i am living in Bali now but i use to stay in Jakarta, hows the traffic? from Devon originally!

psy

Hi Lawerence,

Which part of Jakarta you currently putting in?

Cheers
Raj

@ all : nice to met you guys
@ rcc : welcome to indonesia
@ psymon : traffic in jakarta ?? so far so good hahahaha ..err  could say beautiful traffic :P
                       we do u stay in bali ?

i wish to know some foreign people in jakarta, because i haven't any, hehe...