Marriage and Long term visa ((help))

Hello ^_^ i had to say.. i am a little disappointed. well cuz i was planning to bring my Fiance in Romania but she was Offloaded.. the reason.. poor evidence of the contact.. even tough i had all the papers.. with stamps and invitation and all that. the reason why they did this ((from philippines)) by the way. at manila terminal airport from immigration office. is cuz she is for the first time traveling. but i will change strategy cuz i read it this will be better. so here is my plan. i am planing to go to philippines this summer. july or something to get married there. with all the requirements and all that. but i want to make sure i won't forget anything at all. okay good this is the first step.. the second one is.. we want to apply for a long term visa. for romania. ofcourse for my future wife. how can we do all of that?? and how much it will take.?? cuz i need to have a longer visa then one month. i guess..

i think the best thing is for you to contact the embassy in manilla
That step is the best because they wont have any option than to grant you the family visa. and i also think you can travel with you spouse to romanian without any visa but only if you get married in the embassy there in manila and they issue you the marriage certificate

Address: 150 Legaspi St., G.C. Corporate Plaza, 6th floor, Makati City, 150 Legaspi, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone:+63 2 843 9014
(+63) 2 892 7682
email; [email protected]