Looking for a tutor for my 7 y.o

My 7 y.o. is the a school which follows the UK national curriculum. I need to find a tutor in Antwerp who is familiar with the curriculum of KS2 to help my son with English, Science, Geo and History. I don't even know where to look. Does anyone know what's the best way to find such tutor?

Welcome to Expat-blog, LanaH :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Antwerp forum for effective networking. This will then increase your chance to obtain more accurate responses from members around the region!

You can also post an advert on Antwerp classifieds page Category>Community.

Warm Regards!

Is your son having difficulties with his studies? I am not familiar with the curriculum, sorry, but I have worked as both a nanny and a teacher, and could potentially help him with understanding his work, but only with what he has already. I'm not sure where you'd find out about that, sorry.

Hi i am looking for a job as a nanny and i do know alittle about the curriculum, as i am from england and studied it myself and the children that i have looked after are on the same however I am not looking for a job till next steptember so if you are still looking for something next year I could perhaps help

Hi LanaH,

I am an Englih teacher and I can help your child improve in school.
You can contact me by mail if you wish to discuss further details and give you my phone number.
My address is:
[email protected]

you might contact either of these organisations for some recommendations: bctbelgium.com/ or antwerpparentchild.org/index.htm

Good evening, I am an international High-school teacher. Perhaps I can be of service? My email is XXX
Please email me for more information

Yasmin, this thread is 8 years old ...