Need staying maid urgently

hello all, I am looking for staying maid,i had bad experience of maid agency, thtat those maids stay only till surantee period and after 4 month they leave job. i have dog in my home. so looking for maid who can take care of home and feed dog.

Where in Indonesia do you need this maid?

Local agencies vary a lot.
Perhaps you could let us know the area (I assume Jakarta as the thread in there), and a few details.

Do you need her to speak English?
What salary do you offer?
Are you alone, or with your husband?
Do you allow days off?
Age limit?

In general, I usually suggest you talk to your security people - They'll commonly know someone who can help you.

Muslims, especially women, generally dislike or are scared of dogs. So I suggest increasing the incentive. I think asking on this site for maids is desperate, and as Fred says, you'll probably do better searching locally or speaking with your security guards.

You are better off making an agreement with the housemaids directly. Emphasise on staying until the muslim new year.
With incentive and penalties on play.

As a note, it takes years of learned practise to know bad maids and find good maids.
Dont worry stuff happens.

I stay in Jakarta, kemayoran,  little english will work.age in between 18 to 30,

Please note

Expats from any country can't work as maids here

Contact details are not allowed on the forums

Hi everybody,

Those who are looking for a job as maid and those who wish to recruit a maid, i invite you to post your ad in the Housemaid job vacancies in Jakarta section.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed