Owning a small cafe or supermarket

Okay so what about owning a small cafe or supermarket how much it can cost in $?

You can not make any money with a cafe but a supermarket is a great idea!!!! it depends of course how big it is

have no idea what it will cost but i guess not a small amount

how much do you think u will need

Well from the search I saw some supermarkets between 30k to 50k $ well I don't know if that's true or no, but is that an enough amount to buy a supermarket it's around 23 to 40 sqM
And by owning that supermarket me and my husband are we legally staying in Georgia and will get the PR or no ?

Hello everyone,

@Sara.farahat:

Note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Georgia forum for you to be able to post your own questions according to your doubts.

You can use this thread now to ask for information owning a small cafe or supermarket in Georgia.

We also always encourage new members to briefly introduce themselves in their first post instead of posting only their question.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Sara, sorry I dont know if you get the legal status owning the supermarket, may be somone else can tell here

30k to 50k $ ! that kind of money you say you want to buy a place ? how about the product? I dont think it is enough for both, you need to make choices, why dont you hire a place first then you will see how it goes, sorry but i have no idea if the amount is enough for products...of course it depends how big you make it but i have no idea where you buy products in Georgia or somewhere else?

hello sara...

i was just going through your post...my name is asfandyar. . i am from muscat, sultanate of Oman...thinking to move on to Georgia...have u already moved or in planning stage..
i can be reached on whts app ***...
i also do have questions,,..
tc
bye

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

it"s a good idea