Does anybody know a technician to fix my desktop computer at home?

Does anybody knows a technician to reformat my computer at home? I bought a new OS, and i need to my replace the generic OS from my computer. My computer stopped working due to power outages last month.

Please fill my inbox . Thanks for Quick response.

Nick

Hi,

We are technicians providing IT Services at your house.

Please let us know your location, address ? And text/ sms us at 0908 18 7980 Mr Hoang to discuss further for the work.

Thank you,
Hoang

My computer shuts-down when there was a power outages in my apartment a few times only, but it takes a long time to boot it. The solution my friend from Dubai told me is to replace the OS. So i bought a new windows 7. I need to a simple fix reformat my drive C, and replace the OS from my lenovo desktop. Can you do it? I live in Saigon Pearl Binh Thanh District. If you have a shop i can bring it. I just need a solid fix, no issues follows.

My computer shuts-down when there was a power outages in my apartment a few times only, but it takes a long time to boot it. The solution my friend from Dubai told me is to replace the OS. So i bought a new windows 7. I need to a simple fix reformat my drive C, and replace the OS from my lenovo desktop. Can you do it? I live in Saigon Pearl Binh Thanh District. If you have a shop i can bring it. I just need a solid fix, no issues follows.

Nick Id try this before I spent any more money:

https://support.lenovo.com/vn/vi/documents/migr-4vfudu

If that doesn't work just stick in the new disk with W7 on it and see if Microsoft will do a clean install on the C drive.

Rick

Hp : 0903615223. Honest and reliable. A local Chinese with shop .

Thanks...everyone has been helpful..

It seems nickmathew hardly want to spent a lot of money for this minor problem  :)
I offered to help him free as an expat.com member but he just ignored.

i cannot accept a free work my friend. It is not how the world works.

This topic is closed, i may have find what i am looking for...thanks everyone..

Then you should express it directly  :)

nickmathew wrote:

i cannot accept a free work my friend. It is not how the world works.

Hi everybody,

Following the request of the initiator, we are closing this thread.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed