New Driving Licence.

Hey Guys,

Me just moved from India and wants to have driving of KSA. May i know the procedure.

Thanks in advance for all your reply. May Almighty Allah Bless & keep smiling your life.

With Regards,
Muhammed

Salam. First make your iqama. After that go to driving school. Register your self by showing your india driving liscence. Submit arabic translation of your indian driving liscence. You can get it translated at driving school. After that pay the fee. And get reservation for your self for driving test.
There are two types of tests.
1: driving test
2: computer test containing signal and direction information.

On the day of test, either you will pass or fail. If pass in both driving and computer test, then you will get liscence. Otherwise they will give you some traning for couple of days and then again reappear.

Detailed guidelines are available here in the 'Expat Guide' section:
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … cence.html

Bright Media wrote:

Hey Guys,

Me just moved from India and wants to have driving of KSA. May i know the procedure.

Thanks in advance for all your reply. May Almighty Allah Bless & keep smiling your life.

With Regards,
Muhammed

Get an iqama...

Then translate your Indian license to arabic, iqama copies, a few photos and head to the driving school...
Make a file from there, take a medical test for blood group and eye test...
Submit...You'll have a initial test to check your driving school....If you pass you get a date for your computer class duration of 3 hrs...If fail, then driving school classes...
Then you attend the computer class, next day is your computer and driving test...
You fail computer, you again get a date for the computer test...If pass, you go to the driving test...
You get a total of 3 chances per file...
200 for 5 yrs, 400 for 10 yrs...Pay it online or at the desk once you pass your final driving test...