Need accurate saudi labor office contact details

Good day everyone,
I would to ask if some knows how can i directly contacting the saudi labor office,because i need to ask some help due to my medical issues,i am suffering from acute coronary syndromes and i have doctors order that j need to under go for angioplasty but my Tawuniya insurance still kept delaying my operation even i am still covered from my medical insurance under this tawuniya company,several times i have been to different hospitals but only saudi german hospital was the one who only accept me to do the procedure,even my own company,they keep trying to follow up my angioplasty approval from tawuniya but this insurance company was just ignoring my doctor requests,its look like they want me to get worse before they approve my angioplasty procedure,i have been waiting for 2 consecutive months since november 2015,i spent a lot of money frlm my own pocket to go and back to hospital to do all my medical examination bug hntil now nothing is happen,please anyone can help me to reach the concern saudi goverment to help me to push my operation.my contact number is xxx ,i hope you open your heart for me and i dont wanna wait until i die in this country,i never been worked for the last 2 months due my situation is in a high risk issues.anything can happen to me.

Thanks,
Michael

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You need to complaint to CCHI (Council of Cooperative Health Insurance) this is the regulatory body for all insurance companies in KSA.  Follow the below link and on the home page there is an option available for you to make a complaint.

http://www.cchi.gov.sa/en/Pages/default.aspx

Hi Sir,
Good day to you and thank so much for your information,i have been to the link youvd sent it to me,and i tried to fill up the complained form,but its look like weird,because there some boxes asking my information but its really relevant,i cannot go through to make a complain letter.pls give some idea how can i contact this company.thanks for all you help i hope you can still help me.
Kind regards,
Michael

This is how CCHI works. They'll get your case information and take measures against the insurance company on your case. I encourage you to submit the complaint form with as much information as possible.

Hi Sir,
Good day to you,thanknyou so much,i will try to do it sir,godbless.
Michael

As far as I know CCHI is very tough on cases with insurance companies and after receiving a complaint they usually respond to you within 15-20 days.

gud day to everyone..cannyou pls.advice me..i want to change kafeel coz my present kafeel now..work is overload...i dont have day off and i did not hold my passport...im already 1 month here but eventhough my iqama is already arrive in there hands they did not give me even the number...i dont have a simcard...what i must have to do...and pls.guide me..God Bless All

mysoul123456 wrote:

gud day to everyone..cannyou pls.advice me..i want to change kafeel coz my present kafeel now..work is overload...i dont have day off and i did not hold my passport...im already 1 month here but eventhough my iqama is already arrive in there hands they did not give me even the number...i dont have a simcard...what i must have to do...and pls.guide me..God Bless All

Hello,
Pls check the discussion here:-
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=429696