Ex-pats in Pedasi?

My husband and I are making an exploratory trip to Panama Jan 25-Feb 5 and we will be in Pedasi Mon, Feb 1, for a couple of days. We are staying at Posada del Mar B&B, and we would love to meet up with other ex-pats in the area. We will be moving to Panama later this year and would enjoy hearing about life in Pedasi area. We'd love to meet a few of you at a local restaurant for lunch or dinner and hear of your experiences, advice, and why you like living in Pedasi. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kim & Bill
Ohio

Welcome to Pedasi!  We would be happy to talk to you, but why don't you stop by our home so you can see how someone lives in the heart of the village with all Panamanian neighbors. Give us a shout out after you arrive and we will give you directions on how to get to our home.  In the meantime, if you want to read about our life here for the past almost 3 years check out my wife's blog at: www.ourthirdlifepedasi.com and also our business at www.expatimports.com.
Hopefully you are aware that the evening of February 5 is the beginning of Carnival and that the highways and transportation modes, i.e. buses, begin getting jam packed on Feb 3, each day getting progressively worse. Welcome to Panama and enjoy your stay.
Mikkel & Connie Moller
[email protected]