Visa cancellation in home country

dear  brothers and sisters here
I left oman 1 week ago but now I AM quitting my job in oman .
I had my labor card and work visa. But i did not cancel it when i am abroad . Now i am in china and how can i cancel my visa?
1 can someone else help me to cancel it in atirport ?
2 can i do it in china?
3 if i do not cancel it what will happen  . I had no loans not any thing tied in oman

Urgent to know the answer thabks all

Hi cfo2017,

You must first contact your employer and inform them officially that you are resigning from you job and that you would therefore want all official documents on your name to be officially cancelled.

Your visa cancellation can only be done by your employer and by no one else, and nowhere else, but here in Oman.

If you do not get your visa cancelled, then your visa would remain valid for a certain period of time (in case you do choose to return), else, it will get cancelled. And you could get debarred from entering Oman.

All this would depend on your employer and what your equation was with them. If all was well before you left, then your case is pretty simple and straightforward (although, your unannounced departure would create some hassles for your employer).

If on the contrary, you left a disgruntled employee with issues with your employer, then they can create unwanted problems for you. Absconding is one. Even false cases can be framed. But these are only if your employer and you have been having some serious issues between you.

Try to settle all matters amicably, in your own interest.