Meet up in HCMC, Feb 14 or 15

Xin chao! I will be staying in HCMC on the 14th to 16th of February. Anyone free on Feb 14 or 15 let's meet! I know for a fact that Vietnamese coffee is one of the best in the world. If you can suggest a coffee place near Hoan Kiem lake let's meet there and spend the day chillaxing over a hot brewed coffee. See you all!

Chuc mung nam moi in advance!

hey hey you'r gonna stay in Hcm city but Hoan Kiem lake is in Hanoi ......

oh thanks for correcting. I should have said near Ben Than.

I will also be in Hanoi before i fly to HCMC. I got it mixed up.

Anyway, hope to meet some people in HCMC for some coffee etc.

cam on!

i live near BT market taking 5 minutes to get there by bike, i will have a day off on sunday (Feb 15th) so we can make a city tour if you like...btw i live in dis 3

That would be great Tran! thanks. yes let's have a tour of the city. I haven't been to some key spots around HCMC like the Reunification Palace. I have heard about the streets filled with flowers that would be an awesome site. What else do you suggest?

Hello David,
Im Hong Vinh but u can call me Vicky. Nguyen Hue flower street you mentioned now becomes a square and the walking street of Sai Gon.You can see many typical street activities here and one of the most attractive things is beautiful water music perfomances.
Besides that, you can go to some famous places such as War Remant Museum,Independent hall,city Opera House,Notre Dame,Ben Thanh market,...Cu Chi tunnel also a good place but its quite far from Sai Gon.
You can get the local VN experience by a walk through a local market (Vườn chuối market) where families come everyday to shop.
The most exciting thing here is Vietnamese street food ,there r so many foods like Vietnamese baguette,rice flour mini pancake,Phở,julienned green papaya salad,..
At night, you can come over Bui vien street for drinking,so many foreigners come here to enjoy Sg nightlife

Thanks Vicky! that would be helpful. hope to meet u there soon

Hope so  :)