Please any one can help me explore beautiful Jordan?

marhaba Jordanian! I'm a Filipino expat in Saudi Arabia over 2 years. My passion is tourism which compliments from my previous job in hospitality industry.

I love exploring places, cultures, languages, knowledge with new people. based on my readings there are great attractions in Jordan like Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Citadel, Roman Theater etc. which all in my bucket list!

I used to travel alone, please any one can help me explore beautiful Jordan? Hit my inbox & we start the journey!

You can enjoy all these beautiful places and much more.

How long are you planning to stay?

thank you primadonna! with limited time i stay 3days

Three days is not enough to see all the places you want to see.
My advise is to make a list with the most wanted must have seen list

sure!
1.petra
2.wadi rum
3.dead sea
4.citadel
5.roman theater

Petra and Wadi Rum are in the south of Jordan and  you need at least two days.
Dead Sea is somewhere in the middle while the citadel and Roman theater are in the city of Amman.

To reach Petra you need three hours travel and to see a bit of Petra you have to spend at least one day. In the evening you can go to Wadi Rum to spend the night there and make a jeeptour. I'll guess you want to spend some time at the Dead Sea too. You can do this on your way to Petra of when you're traveling back to Amman.

In short: day one in the morning see the Citadel and the theater and in the afternoon on your way to Petra. You pass the Dead Sea, you can wave at the sea or you can stay a few hours. You will arrive in Petra late at night. The next day you do a speed tour trough Petra and in the evening you go to Wadi Rum which is one hour drive. You spend the night over there and the next day heading back to Amman while you passing again the Dead Sea (so you can choose to stay or wave) for your departure.

I'm telling you; this is not going to work...

Depending on ones interest, Petra is a huge city to admire.  I take my time admiring one of the new world wonders. Overnight in Wadi Musa is affordable. Wadi Rum is a great and interesting desert with great hospitality. One needs to book in advance since it is not possible travelling the protected area without a guide.

thank Jo for sharing

Regarding the rose city of Petra, entrance fee stand 2015, JD50 + JD5 each further day. Theatre and Citadel close to each other and not much to see can be seen within 2 hours, rest of the day Dead Sea one hour drive from the capital. Petra one whole day with overnight. Early in the morning only bus to
Wadi Rum or Taxi depending on arrangement with the host.  3 to 4 hour jeep tour with lunch. This is a possibility.

Wadi Rum tours can be found easily in the web even with reviews. Each site contains email and telephone. Petra can be reached easily via comfortable JETT buses departing early in the morning on a daily base.

Contact Jordan Tower Hotel   - Downtown Amman -  they offer shared tours for foreign guests at budget prices..   to all tourist places...  Multi stop trips of 4 - 7 places ...  start at 23jd for the transportation.   You should purchase the "jordan pass"  which gives entry to all sites and free visas -  This must be applied for before arrival..  It saves money as entry fees are expensive ie Petra 50jd  Jerash  10jd  etc etc ..
Call Jehad on 079 6116420   Land line  06 4614161  - and ask what trip goes on what day ...  Its more fun than going alone and you meet lots of nice people... from all over the world.  There are trips most days even in winter...   Happy travels  ~