English speaking mums in Casablanca

Hello! I am British / Canadian national of Indian ethnicity and looking to socialize with fellow english speaking mums in Casablanca. I have relocated from England over a month ago with my husband and 2 year old son. I am a Chartered accountant with 10 years experience in tier 1 investment banks situated in London. Looking forward to sharing our experiences and building new memories.

Hello poonam, 

I am also an english speaking expat-mom....and fairly new to the country. So how is your search doing? Would love to chat it up...and how is your little one acclimating here?

Hi.. im ameera.. got 2 cute babies (6mos, 6yrs) we just got here in casa recently.. does anyone knows any international school my son could attend next school year? He does not speak french nor arabic..any feedback would be much appreciated.. thanks

American Academy  is where my 8 old is and loving it www.aac.ac.ma

Thanks pentawil..will check that..

I believe they have a school tour for new potential parents etc this Saturday. Private  Message me if you want more details about the school. Other than American Academy, there is also Casablanca  American School and George Washington , all American based education in English.

Hello/Salams, not sure if  I qualify but my kids are grown... I am looking to move to Morocco (Casablanca) this coming December 2016, if all works out.  But would love to meet up with you all then. At your place or mine, or somewhere else when I  get there... I know how isolating it can be in a new country. I was there a few years ago with my (now Ex)  and I missed just talking to my girlfriends.   (I also remember having little ones, and know  how it is to be at  home a lot).
Please keep in touch and hope by the  time  I get there we  can  all meet up for tea or sippy cups lol, and a good long chat.  I am currently looking at cost of living and determining my budget.
*sending friend request also

As salam walakum wa rahmatullahi,  I am in casablanca mom from America.  Have 4 kids. 16, 6, 5, 3...

Cześć, live in Morocco if you need you need any information i can help you, miłego dnia życzę!

Hi Mommas,

I m Moroccan and will be relocating in sometime to Morocco.

I didn't decide yet where to go but most probably Casablanca or Rabat.

My daughter only speak English at the moment so it ll be really nice to keep in touch with ya all and have your updates and how you have settled there.

Laila