Meeting friends for outings, shopping, coffee, walking

Hello
My name is Barbara. I'm 55 years young and have just moved to Spain from the uk. I have bought a caravan in Totana which is a small town outside Murcia. I've only been here since Monday but am interested in meeting new people, female and male with same or similar interest. Waiting to hear from you all.

Welcome to sunny Spain Barbara. Here in lovely El Campello there are many groups engaged in all sorts of outings.
I find my friends through my long time Spanish students as well as English and Irish ex Pats living nearby. We have 3 charity shops running in the town. May I suggest; if you are ever passing this way that you pop in to a lovely shop whose owner collects and sells all sorts of products for a worthy cause called -Bruised but not Broken-  There you will be welcomed to a cuppa and friendly chat. I wish you the very best of luck in your new life here.
Scribbles
Librosdeingles.es

Can anyone explain why there is a sudden influx of visitors to El Campello recently. Our trams have had to come in pairs- linked together on line 3 from Alicante to El Campello and then through to Benidorm. Also large numbers of police are seen everywhere along the line, hopping on and off and fully armed. I've lived here many years but this has never happened before especially at this usually slack time of year.
Scribbles 🌹