Teaching opportunity in Siem reap for new caledonian citize ns

hello, i was born in new caledonia but often lived  in new zealand and australia.... i would like to invest here in a flat with 2rooms and try to find a job as a secondary school. teacher during the year.. i am graduated and have had the high school english teacher certificate since2003 i am still working in nc but can retire anytime....please give me any information for my two requests it´ll bé so good

Hi Piwaikey,

Welcome on board  :)

To start with, you may read the articles in the Living in Cambodia guide :

- Accommodation in Siem Reap

- Work in Siem Reap

You can also refer to the housing section and jobs section to browse through the adverts or drop your own "looking for" advert.

- Housing in Siem Reap

- Jobs in Siem Reap

All the best
Bhavna

Hi,
You are from New Caledonia, does that mean  you  mother tongue is French?  There is a teaching position for a French teacher.

Thanks for your reply, I will be happy to have more information about this french teaching position in siem reap. Yes French is my mother tongue and i have a french teacher diploma dating from 1988 and english teacher diploma since 2003. Can you tellme the name of the school and all infos ( numbers of hours, timetable,level of students, wage  I could get, ...) thanks for your reply. Sincerly yours. Pierre-Yves Kerouredan

Thanks for reply . Can you give me more info about that French teaching position in siem reap, please? I am very keen on considering tis opportunity. Thank you. Sincerly youts

Bonjour,

En fait j'enseigne le fle et l'espagnol dans une école de Siem Reap mais je serai sans doute obligé de rentrer en France pour raisons familiales cette année et je cherche un remplaçant. Il s'agit de d'un mi-temps (trois jours par semaine) salaire 500 dollars p. m. ( 800 dollars pour 20 heures a partir d'aout). Mais il faudrait de préférence quelqu'un pouvant enseigner l'espagnol, connaissez-vous cette langue?
Yang

Hello everyone,

@ yangbkk, even if the OP and you know french, you have to exchange in English only on this particular forum, it is the anglophone forum (If you also include the english translation, then it will do)

However, you may exchange in any language you want via the private messaging system. Click on the member's profile you will see a button "Send a message".

Have a look here : CAMBODIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

All the best
Bhavna