Visit visa at chamber

can any one guide me why the chamber office at riyadh are telling me that server is down from 4 to 5days as my husband applied for visit visa online and going to chamber again  and again to get it attested??!!! And  how long will it take to recover the server any suggestions?

angel hayat wrote:

can any one guide me why the chamber office at riyadh are telling me that server is down from 4 to 5days as my husband applied for visit visa online and going to chamber again  and again to get it attested??!!! And  how long will it take to recover the server any suggestions?

Ask him to visit Main Chamber office in Riyadh located at King Abdullah Street.

There only my husband has visited but again the people there are replying the same. . .please tell me what to do now i am really worried because i am in urgent need of my visa please make dua for me and thanks for advising

please help me any one of my forum friends please i am really worried need ur help and advise please i am waiting for your replies thank u

It is not possible that Chamber system is down for 4 to 5 days.

the people at chamber office is telling that the server is down from past 4 to 5days so visit visa counter is closed. . .now what can be done?? Please guide me where i am going wrong in this process so that i can rectify as soon as possible

if they have close the counter then he can just wait.

any idea!! Until when it will be closed?? Any expected time stamp.. Does it take long??

The counter opens at 7am, and possibly closes early.
Is he visiting late?

its open till 8 pm

one of his friend today said him to visit at 3am night that time they will work whenever the server is down he said. . . .is it correct?

he is visiting at noon time i guess around 12pm like that

ask him to go in morning time.

in shaa allah

The office people at chamber office are saying visit visa counter at chamber is still closed due toh server down, any one know is it really closed??

its not closed my friend did chamber last week from Riyadh and today he got visa.

really? But website is also closed itz not opening

please can u give me the detailed proceedure what your friend did please i am in much need of visa

CoC is open.. We are submitting visit visa application on daily basis

thanx everyone thank u so much

There was a little issue. as one of my friend was having the similar problem with CoC last week. But now its resolved.

InshAllah should write like this

how can i track my visit visa? What are the necessary details i required?

Put the application number and iqama number to check the status

the website of mofa(ministry of foreign affairs) is not getting open its showing some error in opening to track my application of visa, what shall i do??

i got the following message at mofa but i dont know what does it mean

'' please print the document
and communicate with any of
the visa services accredited to
the mission to provide documents and. To introduce
visa application electronically''

please can any one help me out with understanding the above message, i would be very much helpfull