Any advice of place/person for male haircut?

My always place was near Ben Thanh market, but in last period they increased the price twice & they decreased the quality too much at the same time.
...last time , after very uncareful haircut (even not symmetric), I decided to stop going there forever..

Now need a new place (if possible on my usual daily path, D7, D4, D1, D3)

I don't need much comfort or luxury, just careful and a litle bit talent for some stylish haircut is enough..

Thanks in advanced for advices.

no help ?

Hi, there's a barber shop near my house. It's very popular with us and they work very well. The barber is very talented. It's on Le Van Sy, Phu Nhuan District near District 3. The price is much cheaper than it is in District 1 (my 4-year-old nephew usually has his hair cut there with the price of only 20 thousand dong). Pls send me a message if you find it interesting, and I will show you this shop.
I also heard that there is a very famous barber shop on Le Van Sy Street, District 3 where only the famous people have their hair cut, but the price is about 2 or 3 million dong. Maybe you can search this shop on Google.
Wish you the best living in Ho Chi Minh City.
Thi

thank you..if you give me exact address and name very helpful..I will message

Can recommend place near Lottomart in D7. Exact address is 359 Lê Văn Lương. Place name Liem Nguyen Hair Salon (careful, another place with same name in D1) . Mine was a basic Grade 2 all over. Owner/boss did mine. It's a no frills place. Price is 50k dongs. However, very limited English. I showed him a picture of my last haircut (kept especially for this purpose on my mobile phone).
You can go shopping before/after haircut at lotto mart. Cinema at top floor on Lotto mart building.

Watch out for your ears tho.  :o

https://pixen.netlify.com/pix/ear_reaming.jpeg

What's up Doc.,

I'm hearing you buddy .  It's hard to get a good haircut around here.

Last time Yogi walked into a barber shop they grabbed him by the nuts. 
He's been cutting his own hair ever since.