Any links to the Tunisian archeological history sector

Hi, would members have any links to the Tunisian archeological history sector with focus on Roman period activity and locations in Tunisia. El Jem, Bardo, Dougga and a couple of other places are well known but perhaps we can start an interest group for educational visits to many other locations less known but well remarked in the historical literature. How does that sound? Oh... yes we should have some bread and cheese/circuses on each trip. Perhaps there is a curator at the Bardo or the Antiques administration who might not mind keeping up the visibility of part of Tunisia's history as we end winter and head into spring. Regards, Philip

Hi Philip,

Welcome on board  :)

I have created a new thread from your post on the Tunisia forum so that you may get some feedbacks from members.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Phillip - I don't have any contacts or links but would certainly be interested to visit sites with a group.  I have lived here quite a while so I know quite a few that are pretty good.  Let's see if we can get a group together.

Hi,
I do run historical and archaeological tours for individual, focusing on off the beaten track sites. I will glad if i could be of any help