Driving License in BE

Dear All,

I move to Antwerp in Mid Feb 2016. Although, I have bene legally driving since 10 years and currently hold an international license. I have checked that my issuing country license (PK) is not valid in BE.
Will I get any exemption as I have been driving for the last 10 years

Can you list down approximate expense that I expect to incur in obtaining:

Driving Classes Fee
No of sessions
Exam Fee
Driving License Issuance Fee
Any other fee

If i start taking classes right once I land and pass exams theory and drive, how quickly I can get hold of a BE license (Time period)?

Thanks
Faizan

Not 100% sure but when you register at your commune ask them to be sure. But for me the commune is the one that does all of the license stuff. IE checking verifying and then eventually issuing a driver license. I'm pretty sure you will not be required to go through all of the hassle if you are a professional and remain courteous.

Hi,

No, the law is clear. If your driving license is not recognized by Belgium administration. It will not be even you are smiling/courteous with the peoples of the city hall.

Logically, they will ask you to follow 12h of theorical curse to be sure that you know the rules in Belgium with an exam at the end. And if you succeed, you will have to pass the practical exam.

You will have to take contact with GOCA administration to ask to pass both exams in english. Giving you the amount is difficult because it is changing from region to region. http://www.goca.be/fr/p/permis-de-conduire