SAUDI ENGINEERING COUNCIL RENEWAL

Yes, you need the Red ribbon-TOR to be stamp in Saudi Embassy-Philippines. Usually it is the responsibility of the agency and it is not free. In my case the agency just gave me the account number and i pay it thru bank (BDO). The agency handle the processing. Weeks before my flight the agency handover to me all the pertinent documents including my TOR with stamp at the back page (1 back page only) by the Saudi Embassy in PH.

arparpmalabanan wrote:

Hi I am a Filipino engineer. I already have my Transcript of Records and Diploma authenticated at the Department of Foreign Affairs in the Philippines (Red Ribboned). My questions is do I need my TOR and Diploma attested at Saudi Embassy back in the Philippines or the the authenticated one is enough for me to register at the Saudi Council of Engineers?

Thank you in advance!

Yes, you need the Red ribbon-TOR to be stamp in Saudi Embassy-Philippines. Usually it is the responsibility of the agency and it is not free. In my case the agency just gave me the account number and i pay it thru bank (BDO). The agency handle the processing. Weeks before my flight the agency handover to me all the pertinent documents including my TOR with stamp at the back page (1 back page only) by the Saudi Embassy in PH.

Noted Sir! Because some engineers told me that their Authenticated TOR and Diploma (not attested) was accepted when they upload it in SCE website. Just making sure lang po kasi medyo mahal po ata magpaFedex ng document. Dapat po pala naayos na ng agency.

Thank you Sir!

Brothers,

Please wait for a minimum of 3 days. I raised a renewal request on Tuesday night (around 21:00hrs) and got my SADAD bill number on Friday (around 23:00 hrs) the same week. I got notification on both my registered email and Mobile.
And I was able to make my SADAD payment through my bank account on Saturday.

So, please renew in advance and do not wait for the last minute.

I also heard that for certain nationalities, SCE are expecting an equivalent valid membership in similar Engineering council in their home country. Im from India and SCE did not insist on this for me.

Dears,

AslaamuAlaikum,

I am facing a problem to renew my Iqama, because my profession is general surveyor and its need engineering degree/certificate. but i have no degree, please anybody can assist me to solve this issue as i am bit worried my iqama already expired.

regards.

try to change profession

sorry its stopped from labour office

Can I have your contact to have more details on it.
I also submitted renewal request and it is in progress for last two days but my membership already expired on April 2017.

Dear Friends,

Is it mandatory to update to jawazat for iqama renewal ? My Saudi Council Of Engineers registration is valid.

hello wiki now wat happen did u renew your membership and iqama am facing same problem iqama expire in july and membership in june plz reply my no ***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

wat for expir did uu find the solution

Are u available for some suggestion?

Are u available for some suggestion?

nothing sir

My Temporary Membership will expire next year.
But my Iqama will expire in Aug this year.
Should i be able to renew my Iqama this year?

what is the solution

Yes i think there will be no problem in renewing Iqama because at renewing iqama ur SEC membership will be still valid

Thanks Wiki.
Another thing.
How much time they will take to give me Permanent Membership?
There are many friends here who have temporary membership more than one year.
Any advice?

Before my membership was showing temporary membership and no renewal button on my mt SEC profilr.I went to SEC office and get my card and certifcate.After that My SEC profile showing valid membership and renewal button is also appearing.I think i will be able to generate renewal request within 3 month exiry date.Still i did not reach with 3 month expiry.lets see once i get renewal i inform

Please tell me about my problem
Also
What i can do

So.
When my temporary membership will be near to finish.
I must go there & ask them to change the status.
Will they require any documents?

So.
When my temporary membership will be near to finish.
I must go there & ask them to change the status.
Will they require any documents?

I want to renew my expired membership but it is only showing status in progress. I put request on thursday and now its saturday almost three days but no response. Can anyone help me.

Call me ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear,
I am Facing the same problem my saudi council of engineers membership has expired on 21dec 2017 and now I am facing problem to renew my iqama. Please advise how can I renew my saudi council of engineers membership online.or
What is the process to renew it.

Brothers help me out I am engineer but my iqama profession is Labour can I register myself with engineering council my degrees are attested.or I need to have engineer profession on iqama for registration with saudinew council.
Your reply will be appreciated.

I have to renew my Membership

renew request in progrees   ------  once complete I will get SADAD no to pay ?

I have the same issue do you get Sadad No

do you get SADAD no

Same case with me

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

My membership is expiry now i already requested to renew  but showing in progress last two days.

Can any one  please inform after how many days "in progress" status was changed to completed and when i received Sadad number to pay ,

Dear the number mentioned above is my number  and I am not any agent or something.
Please do not call me for queries related to SCE.

Hello
My membership is expiring on July 31 till now no SMS.
I checked renewal option there is no option to add new request
Can you please reply

Same for me also there is no option for add new request to renew. I create membership without diploma certificates. My membership is going to expire in July 31.

Same here also , i dont find the option Add a New Request for renewing the membership, please help

Bro.
Just want to ask if already renew your SCE membership? I'm facing same issue. I got the SMS that saying need to renew my membership. But when went to site and apps theirs no add new request.

sohail669 wrote:

Same here also , i dont find the option Add a New Request for renewing the membership, please help

Bro.
Just want to ask if already renew your SCE membership? I'm facing same issue. I got the SMS that saying need to renew my membership. But when went to site and apps theirs no add new request.

faisalhamid wrote:

Same for me also there is no option for add new request to renew. I create membership without diploma certificates. My membership is going to expire in July 31.

Bro.

dear login from sce app in mobile and add a request....

@faisal, even in apps no add new request and the + is not clickable

Plz support if any one know how to upload educational documents for renewal as before i didn,t upload. Any email address or any procedure ...