Close

SAUDI ENGINEERING COUNCIL RENEWAL

Dear bloggers,

I came to KSA for the third time on Employment visa.My Saudi engineering council membership expires

on December 2015 now I need to renew my membership for the Issue of my Iqama as I came on

Engineer Visa So please help me out of this situation as how can i renew the membership coz I cannot

do it online .

Regards,

chacha420 :

Dear bloggers,

I came to KSA for the third time on Employment visa.My Saudi engineering council membership expires

on December 2015 now I need to renew my membership for the Issue of my Iqama as I came on

Engineer Visa So please help me out of this situation as how can i renew the membership coz I cannot

do it online .

Regards,

Log in to SCE Online Portal and you can renew from thier and also update/change your border entry number so that your iqama can issue.

I login to the website but it shows the status as membership expired and if i try to renew
it is asking for my Iqama number actually I made renew online when I was in India but I could not do the sadad payment but still I have the sadad bill number.In January when I check my profile it does not show any pending bills or any links to update border number but before the links for updating jawasat was there.so do i need to visit the SEC office for renewal or what else can be done in this situation?

But i can see the link "Update to New Iqama number or Border Number"

Renew it with your old iqama number and later update it to new border number.

I try renew with old iqama number but my iqama already expired and it is showing invalid date.There is tab for updating new border number also clearly mentioning that it is for updating new border number but nothing is showing up inside.no links available inside.Really confusing..

Hi..finally I am done with Saudi council as I updated with new border number online.

Thanx for the response.

great  :top:

Sir please give me ur contact  number i need some urgent info regarding saudi concil of Engineera.plz urgent .
Thanks .

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia

2 million members!

Watch later