SAUDI ENGINEERING COUNCIL RENEWAL

Dear bloggers,

I came to KSA for the third time on Employment visa.My Saudi engineering council membership expires

on December 2015 now I need to renew my membership for the Issue of my Iqama as I came on

Engineer Visa So please help me out of this situation as how can i renew the membership coz I cannot

do it online .

Regards,

chacha420 wrote:

Dear bloggers,

I came to KSA for the third time on Employment visa.My Saudi engineering council membership expires

on December 2015 now I need to renew my membership for the Issue of my Iqama as I came on

Engineer Visa So please help me out of this situation as how can i renew the membership coz I cannot

do it online .

Regards,

Log in to SCE Online Portal and you can renew from thier and also update/change your border entry number so that your iqama can issue.

I login to the website but it shows the status as membership expired and if i try to renew
it is asking for my Iqama number actually I made renew online when I was in India but I could not do the sadad payment but still I have the sadad bill number.In January when I check my profile it does not show any pending bills or any links to update border number but before the links for updating jawasat was there.so do i need to visit the SEC office for renewal or what else can be done in this situation?

But i can see the link "Update to New Iqama number or Border Number"

Renew it with your old iqama number and later update it to new border number.

I try renew with old iqama number but my iqama already expired and it is showing invalid date.There is tab for updating new border number also clearly mentioning that it is for updating new border number but nothing is showing up inside.no links available inside.Really confusing..

Hi..finally I am done with Saudi council as I updated with new border number online.

Thanx for the response.

great  :top:

Sir please give me ur contact  number i need some urgent info regarding saudi concil of Engineera.plz urgent .
Thanks .

I need a urgent help. I updated my new border number in SEC but I did not receive Sadad number for the payment since 3 days. Don't know what to do. How many days it will take to receive Sadad number. Also my membership is still valid. Yaqeen is updated 3 days before but jawazat update is showing for the previous iqama. My request for update shows "in progress"

Dear Gufran,

Can you please inform after how many days "in progress" status was changed to completed and when you received Sadad number to pay 100 riyals?
I am facing exactly the same problem.

Call me ***. I explain

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

How to renew Saudi council of engineer for a building technician

Dear,

I am facing same problem, 3 days passed but didn't receive sadad bill no, please support in this matter, thanks.

I have renewed my saudi council of engineer membership from website. The request is in progress. Can anybody tell me that what should i do now. how can i deposit membership fee of 250 without SADAD bill number.

Assalam alaikum,
I want to know one thing I want to do registration in Saudi engineering council,my branch is electrical and electronics but in the online form it is like you have to fill either electrical or electronics...I am working here it is related to electronics but I have experience in both maybe next time I will come as an electrical engineer.because I worked in both field so can you guys help mee what to do??

This depends upon your degree, Further when you will renew your SCE membership , you can change designation if your degree support it. I know my colleagues were working as Engineering draftsmen as per iqama but they got registered as engineer.  They don,t have problem. They have right to change to engineer but it is not must. Both Iqama & SCE was renewed

Draftsman can upgrade to engineer post..but electrical engineer change to electronics engineer that I am not sure.but my certificate is allowing this...
Example,,brother if I will go exit from here and I am working as an electronic engineer and I have done saudi engineering council certification also.and after 1 year  i will come with electrical engineer designation...so is there any problems??
And thanks alot for replying sir

Pls.share I submit for my renewal but shows under process. My membership expires on Jan 2017

I raised the request in SCE for the updating my Iqama number from border number. Still I didn't get SADAD payment number. Pl help. It been more than 2 months.

Better call their no 920020820  or  go to their office

any request you send and waiting for sadad you must wait for min 2 days if not call or go direct to the nearby office in your area

Hi Good day,
Kindly advice me , i got my SCE membership last year now i want to renew but there is no  link appearing in my profile under electronic services .Kindly advice any one how to get it renew.This is my First time renewal

I am getting below error after clicking on renew link. once i enter my iqama expiry.

"Verification failed , Please make sure to enter valid data"

did someone face this

Same option is coming to me also from last 4 DAYS.
I want to there office there told the system is getting updated wait for 48 hours
If your status is updated please tell how you did it.

thank for feedback.
So you already went there ?.on which date.
As I a m planning to visit them tomorrow.

I went last week on Wednesday and thrusday same answer today morning I called to there unified number there told wait end of this week again  give me your number I will call you

Hi friends, i am also facing same problem i cannot upload my IQAMA since last 5 days. Vacation i planned on next week end, so please help me resolve this issue. And i visited SCE office Dammam on last Wednesday, they said wait for 24 hours, but 3 days completed not resolved. and they don't have any alternate solution to verify our details. If any one knows please let me know.

I went there as well today. Number is 0564284014

What happened. What did they say u.

Dear I also got same reply there told me wait for 24 hours in jeddah SEC office and now it 6 DAYS I am also waiting to go my vocaton due to this I am stuck. If any thing happening I will inform you and you also inform me if thre started renewing

ya sure, i planned my vacation on last Thursday(1st Feb), due to this reason everything gone. so i rescheduled my air tickets on 16th Feb.
But mean time they should allow to renew our IQAMA without SCE approval or some paper works. I don"t know SCE doesn't provide a alternate  solution for this critical situation.

Dear I also got same reply there told me wait for 24 hours in jeddah SEC office and now it 6 DAYS I am also waiting to go my vocaton due to this I am stuck. If any thing happening I will inform you and you also inform me if thre started renewing

Same here in Riyadh online renewal problem SEC told me system problem but till when?
Is there any option to renew?
Advise please...

KABAYAN..
Wilbert

One guy told me it could take upto 1 week more so let hope for the best

Guys just now I got message from saudi coucil of engineers it's in progress. Please send update request soon

Thanks Syeed Fareed.Yes it in in progress for me as well.Jut now did it
Now what the next step

Wait for 2 days or go there office to expedite

Bro, Good news. Now its working :)

Hi I am a Filipino engineer. I already have my Transcript of Records and Diploma authenticated at the Department of Foreign Affairs in the Philippines (Red Ribboned). My questions is do I need my TOR and Diploma attested at Saudi Embassy back in the Philippines or the the authenticated one is enough for me to register at the Saudi Council of Engineers?

Thank you in advance!