American looking for Egyption friends

Looking for friends and travel buddy

Hi, I will be looking for friends, and weekend travel companion.  I am 58, married, and working in Cairo for six weeks.  Just arrived yesterday, and do not know anybody socially.  Would like to see the sights.
Raymond Anderson

Hi, i'm living in Cairo now, and interested to arrange a gathering, Tell me if you're interested too.
Bye!

hi, my name is Mady i'm native Egyptian , i like to know new friends for the purpose of sight seeing and cultural or language exchange, i live down town near the french center so close to Maadi , i can speak English , some french, some Spanish, some Korean,and Arabic of course, i like Chinese , Vietnamese food , i play guitars, meditate , compose and arrange music, i like travelling too much, been to some Asian countries before on my own.

You are welcome

I am interested in any type of meeting or gathering.  Currently staying at the Semiramis Hotel, and do not know anybody here.  Not certain of how to make contact outside of this forum.  Could perhaps arrange a meeting time here.

Yasser69 same interests

I am at the Semiramis Intercontinental.
Could we meet for coffee?
Saturday evening?

Welcome in Egypt.

It doesn't look as though there are any takes for the Saturday night meet.
I will be in the Tea Garden of the Semiramis, main level, at 8pm this evening.
Will be wearing bluejeans and a grey waistcoat (British English) / vest (American English).