I need help, Filipinos who already moved to Slovakia (work permit)

I was accepted in the job i applied for in Bratislava and I will start this year June. I am working on my visa right now and I saw that I need a work permit and a temporary residence permit. The only problem is that when i did some research it says there that I have to apply for the permits at Slovakia Embassy in Indonesia, as that's the closest embassy from us.

Question is, how did you apply for your visa? Did you also personally go to Indonesia for that?

Please let me know the details. I would really owe you my work if I'll get through with this.

All the best,

Jane :D

Hi Jane,
IF NOT MISTAKEN, you can apply your visa on local office instead of fly all the way to Indonesia. However, you need to get all your documents such as letter of good conduct stamp by the Ministry of foreign affairs of your country and Slovak Embassy of Philippines. But, You can always call the Slovak immigration for further details .

I COPY THIS FROM OTHER POST:
“I dont think entry visa is enough if you want to come and stay... Depends on the purpose of stay. People outside the Europe need to have a legal reason to apply for temporary residence permit. You can apply for residence in Tehran, tehran.mfa.sk/en/home, but they will only accept the application if you bring: valid passport, confirmation of the reason (document proving a study, work, business etc), criminal record of Pakistan translated into Slovak by Slovak court appointed translator - duly veryfied, and rental agreement confirming your place of accomodation (with notarized signatures and a deed of property "LV"). you also need around 200 eur per month for at least one year of your stay (bank extract). The administrative burden is quite heavy, so it is necessary to be well prepared in advance. Otherwise you can lose money and be rejected.  Good luck.”