New: Gatherings and events in Kuwait

Hi,

Would you like to have a coffee, organize a dinner or find people for activities in Kuwait?

To help you meet people and find outings in Kuwait, we launched a Gatherings and Events section in Kuwait: you can now follow what's going on in your area and make the most of your time off.

You can also create events and organize a gathering with the Expat.com members.

How to create a gathering?

On the Events in Kuwait page, click on “Post an event”.
Fill in the form with the details related to the gathering: date, place, hour… and post your event.

It's now time to invite the other members! You can opt for a public event or a private one (Invitation or Invitation plus).

To send invites, click on “Invite friends” on your event page and select who you wish to invite.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/contact-invite/en.jpg

Get informed of who is coming through this page and get in touch with the other members or add pictures of the events in the comments.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/comment-photo/en.jpg

A photo album dedicated to the event will then be created.

What do you think of this new feature?

Thanks,

Julien

cool

Very nice.
I'm in.

GREAT IDEA

Cool

Hello,
I would love to , please keep posting if there is any gatherings on the fahaheel area.

Have a nice day all.

good idea!

ok ... so when?  Is there a date, a time?

What a great idea 💡..I would definitely like to organize an event..i will keep you posted..
Jazz

when will it be?

Hey all🎂..Thinking to have a Cake competition..Red Velvet..we are looking for great Bakers..but mostly ppl with a passion for sweetness to life🎂

Hey there 😊...Thinking to have the gathering at Marina mall...Working on it..will notify everyone..🎈

anticipatory anxiety - ok, overstated lol ... but mi oven has no thermostat ... as such, can't bake!   :sosad:

Don't panic..u may come join and yes taste a try....👍

Can i be a judge. 🙋🏻 coz i dunno how to bake. Just eat.

Lol...well...let me think about it..We are interested in meeting passionate bakers or at least ppl who can try👍

Hey guys,
New here in Kuwait and getting a bit antsy :)
If anyone is interested, there are a few free sporting sessions available for the month of Feb in Al Shaheed Park that seem decent. Tried out the Yoga today and it was great! Going to try to make the 9am class Mix-Fit Body workout tomorrow at the Circle of Peace, in case anyone feels like joining. Created an event already as I see that's how it's done here... :)

Yes i am interested in the red velvet competition as a baker but not pro.. just have passion.. did u do the event or not yet?

Hello and many Thanks 🎂..You are most welcome to join!
Bake to Share!🎂

Hello I love to bake cake or some cookies

Hi All

Looks like nobody is posting anything new.

So whats happening in Kuwait ? Anything to talk about ?

Sunny 42

nice

No event planned already ?

Nice tip. Thank you

Cool

niice