Procedure of getting an employment visa in Jordan

[email protected]
Hi
Hello all my friends and Brothers there I really appreciate your work what you doing and you are really doing good work by helping and educating people who are in need and I hope now all you wonderfull people will give your full support and help in solving my queries and questions  to make my career and future.
My name is Mohd Shakeel Ahamed I am Indian national at present located in India I have almost 5 years of work experience in sale / Marketing and Customer service for International brand and Store's, I Can speak Excellent English with little knowledge of Arabic language. Very soon in December I am coming to Jordan on a visit visa for a job Search and market research .Now the queries I have are listed below

1.Please tell me what is the procedure of getting an employment visa in Jordan
2.What are the chances of getting a job on visit visa and what is the procedure to convert   
    the visit visa in to work permit [I know I cant work on visit visa there] But please tell   
    me is there any boundation to give interview on visit visa.

3.Very important I was suffered with TB around 15 years back but as usually I have a   
   Mark on my chest still and doctors told me it will remain life long but I did a medical
   Test recently they told me I am physically Fit and Fine and there is no active TB   
   Symptoms, Just a year back I was hired in dubai as a cashier in cinema I have worked
   There for almost 2 months but unfortunately I did not clear my medical test they said I
   Have TB and I was sent back with cancelled stamp on my passport, When I did a 
   medical  test here in India again with a ministry hospital they said there is no active
   symptoms at all and I am physically fit and fine Now please tell me the stamp on my
   passport done by  dubai authority will effect my employment in Jordan at all and with
   the cured TB mark on my chest can I still work there if it is perfectly cured.

4.Please also suggest some good recruitment agencies and website to find a job in Jordan

5.And what is the Indian or Pakistan population ration in Jordan and what are there most 
   Idle place to stay where I can also find a accomodation

Welcome to Expat.com  samanthad10 

Your post has been introduced in a new discussion thread titled "Procedure of getting an employment visa in Jordan" in the Jordan forum. This will then increase your chance to obtain more accurate responses, testimonials from members around the region.

I wish you good luck!

Regards

Brother Mohd ,I hate to say that,but Jordan is not much better place then India there is 26% Jordanian with out a Job.
UAE is much better than Jordan ..