Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting an Human Resources Administrative , , for an important multinational company in Lisbon.
What are my responsibilities?
• Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Team Denmark, such as:
• Learning administration and course organization;
• Data management related to employees and third party workers (from onboarding to separation);
• Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
• Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
• Time management administration;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar;
• Fluent Danish, written and spoken – mandatory;
• Advanced knowledge of other European languages will be considered a plus;
• Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
• Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
• Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
• Integration in an international, young and dynamic team;
• Income and benefits compatible with function and politics of the company.
Send me your CV to eduardo.alves[at]kellyservices.pt