Work Visa processing time for Bahrain

Hi,

I got a job offer from a 5 star hotel in Bahrain.The HR has told me that they have applied for my work visa,but it's been more than a month and they are saying its under process.Earlier I have worked in Qatar and UAE but the visa processing time was not that long,within 15 days I received my visas.Please anyone can tell me,how long does it take to get the work permit for Bahrain.

Hi,

It depends. We are hearing cases of visas's being delayed due to some system backlog. Hope for the best and be patient.

We are having a similar discussion here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 23#3063755

T&R

Thank you...One more thing about the medical.Is it mandatory to do it from GAMCO medical centres.Earlier when I was going to Qatar,I did my medical from a normal center,and I didn't face any problem.Don't know about Bahrain.Is it same like Qatar?

Yes, its mandatory.

https://services.lmra.bh/e-support/inde … aminations

T&R

Hi Girby,

Yes! it's true that there are cases of visas's being delayed due to some system backlog. Normally it will just take 3-5 working days for obtaining a working visa. Anyway you can ask your HR your work permit application ID number so you can check your status online though this link. http://lmra.bh/portal/en/home

And don't worry for the follow-up check up/medical because the immigration will give you a piece of paper mentioning the hospital to attend and the time. ( so don't miss it!).  :top:

cheers!
Lhulu

Hello,

Thank you.Actually my work visa application was submitted then again it was returned as the medical center from where I did my medicals in India was not approved by LMRA,thats why I did my medicals from GAMCA INDIA,and then I have send it,it's almost ten days now,still my HR is saying that it's under process.

Warm Regards,
Girban.

Which hotel you applied? Is that newly opened?

i have sent my document for he my agency for doing my visa from tunisia to bahrain to work there  and the visa is taking now more than 30 days and they didnt call me ,,,, they said  that my visa is in progress but i dont now why all this delay ?? please tell me because my friends also are waiting for it .
thank you

Hello Lulu, looks like you have deep knowledge on Bahrain work permits.
Could you please let me know whether this is your profession or not?
We need to co-operate with a work permit consultant in Bahrain.
Thanks

Hi mioseta,

Good evening!

Drop me a message about your inquiry and i would definitely answer all of it with my knowledge and experience.

Lhulu.

Could you please contact me from ***? Thanks. Serdar.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Emploment visa is not valid

Hi i have a concern about my bahrain employment visa from last one month my legal status is employment visa not valid but i can able to see my name, occupation, company name and monthly fees paid, can you please tell me what would be the reason to show such status from a long time.

Thanks
Azhar

Exactly what it means ie visa not valid which means either visa cancelled or if it was an application, then it was rejected.

Hi

Just a newbie here,. I just wanna ask something about my concern hope u guys can help me or give me some advice. I worked as a receptionist for 1 1/2 months and luckily i got a new job offer  which i choose because its a good apportunity for me. The problem is my previous employer already applied my visa. And i already told them to cancel it  because my new employer  were not be able to process my visa. Just wanna ask how long it takes to cancel a visa application? And when they applying my visa its not showing in the system

Thank you in advance...

Cancellation of application is instant.  Your employer needs to guide you as to why it is not showing. Maybe they have not applied yet.

Hello

Thank you. Is it also possible if i can go to LMRA and ask them if they can cancel the application? Im also worried that my new employer cannot be able to wait me.because she cannot apply my visa.
Thank you  in advance...

No.  The person who filed the application has to cancel it.

Mr xtang

I talked to my hr to cancel the application she told me that if they will cancel the application they to go personally to lmra just to cancel. Why is it not possible to cancel online?

Thank you in advance

It is.  I don't know why they are saying it.