Hello, salem i'm new here...:)

hi everyone, i just registered, so i am real new here.
Well... a few words about me. I' am Hungarian,my father is Arabic, from Dubai. He past away, when i was 12 years old, but i still feel close to Arabic nation & musulman religion. I speak a little bit Arabic and i understand a lot, i hope to learn it as good as possible. I came to Hurghada more then half year ago & i really like it hear, in fact i love it.
After December i would need a new job and probably a flat also.
So anyone who has any ideas what could help i would be very happy.
I'm planing to say 2-3 year in Egypt i would need all the helpt i could get.
Thank you :)

Welcome Shayenne .. it's a pleasure having you here. I love Hurghada and visit there so often. What do you currently do for living? I will be more than happy to help you settle down.

-M

hi there... thank you a lot... that would be nice i guess...:)
At the moment i am in Europe, i came before 10 days to spend the holidays with family, but after one months or so i am planing to go back in Egypt...:)
u will be still there?:)

Yes, I will most probably still be in Egypt. Hope you have nice time with the family.

Lets keep in touch untill you're back.

Hi Shayenne

Glad u liked it in Hurghada , hopefully you'll enjoy it even more when you come to stay :)

hi, i'm already staying in Hurghada, just now i take a little bit of vacation and came to Europe.
Yes, i enjoy it a lot :)
thanks everybody 4 the nice words

you are welcome in Hurghada, I am living and working 4 years in Hurghada and it is realy nice city