No marriage certificate

I have landed in a peculiar situation. I changed job with local release and this happened successfully.
Now my wife is in dependent visa of previous company. In the past, as I did not have marriage certificate, I had made affidavit in Indian embassy as our names were endorsed in each others passport and she obtained resident visa.
Old company has given noc for my spouse also for change of sponsorship.
Now to change sponsor Pro of new company says marriage certificate is required for transfer of dependent sponsorship. As me and wife are both in Muscat,how to obtain marriage affidavit in India and apostille it?

As my wife has dependent card valid for a year from old company, can she continue with dependent visa of old company and travel to India

Request senior members like Sumitran and others who have experienced such situation to advise
Thanks

Hi sk4,

No issues really. Your wife is free to travel to India as many times as she wishes, as long as her resident card is valid.

So she can arrange for marriage certificate and whatever other papers are required to facilitate transferring the sponsors.

I do not think you need to travel to India to get this done ......
It doesnt take more than 500 bucks to get an affidavit done ......( you can send it to someone you know, who would go to a notary with copy of your endorsed passport and get it done,

After this ....any agency would get the apostile done and courier it to you .

I didnt have a marriage certificate .....hence got the apostille done ...while i was here .

hope this help .

( Though my affidavit was done while I was in India ......we never had to physcally go there ) .

i am in muscat. my wife in india she want to came here in tourist visa marriage certificate is required for that to take visa..

vijay9016 wrote:

i am in muscat. my wife in india she want to came here in tourist visa marriage certificate is required for that to take visa..

Hi vijay9016,

For getting a Tourist Visa, the marriage certificate is not required.

The marriage certificate is needed only applying to get the 'Family Visit Visa' or the 'Family Joining Visa'.

In case of emergency, is a marriage affidavit accepted, for a family joining visa? Or is marriage certificate mandatory?

u need marriage certificate for applying family visa.

Yes.. need .
Also need tenancy agrement

Hi need a marriage certificate.can I get your contact number