What is the difference between visa categories

I have went through visa topics but couldn't get a definite answer. 
I have filed visa application for my wife.  The application forms says relative joining visa.  Is there any difference between both visa category?

sorry i guess i was not clear, i wanted to ask is there any difference between 'Relative joining visa' and ' family joining visa' ?

as on ROP site, there is only one joining visa type is mentioned which is 'family joining visa' but in online form categories i can see two categories mentioned as ' family joining visa' and ' relative joining visa'. and as i have mentioned earlier the visa application form filled for wife to join me, has category mentioned as ' relative joining visa' so will there be any impact ?

Hai I am working as a waiter in a restaurant my salary is 400 riyal am I able to get a visit visa for  my wife 3+1. If I can what documents I have to bring to ROP please help me. ..

Hi tkvinodkumar86,

Yes, you can bring your wife and children on a visit visa - valid for 3-months, and extendable by another 1-month - if your employer grants you the required permission.

If the employer refuses your request to bring your family over on a visit, then it would not be possible for you to host your family any other way.