NZ female looking for accommodation in Dubai

I am a 20 year old female from New Zealand and will be moving to Dubai this month for work. I need a room close to the DIFC or within walking distance of a metro station that will take me to the Emirates Towers stop.
No guys please, unless you are flatting with your girlfriend (or boyfriend lol which I am totally cool with). Also you will need to be ok with my bf coming to visit from time to time.
I'm on a bit of a budget so nothing too pricey please.
I'm quite quiet and not really a party girl so I won't trash your place or invite a million people around for drinks :)

Anything available please contact me :)

olivia.ganadely wrote:

I am a 20 year old female from New Zealand and will be moving to Dubai this month for work. I need a room close to the DIFC or within walking distance of a metro station that will take me to the Emirates Towers stop.
No guys please, unless you are flatting with your girlfriend (or boyfriend lol which I am totally cool with). Also you will need to be ok with my bf coming to visit from time to time.
I'm on a bit of a budget so nothing too pricey please.
I'm quite quiet and not really a party girl so I won't trash your place or invite a million people around for drinks :)

Anything available please contact me :)

Please read through the advertisements in the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please. Register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sorry I would only be able to pay monthly as I don't have that much money up front.

Hello Olivia,

As our expert Stumpy already mentioned, please drop an advert in the Housing in Dubai section. You will get better chances of finding accommodation which suits your needs.

All the best
Bhavna

R u still looking for room?