Getting around - Nasr city

Hello to all! I moved to Cairo 5 months ago with my egyptian husband and 3 girls. He is very busy and away from home a lot, so i have plenty of time to discover the world around me and specially, to discover egyptian people and language. I am doing ok till now :) But i need some informations about some stuff:
where are any big orphanages in Cairo, mostly in Nasr city, because i would like to adopt a child or two if the law here is not too complicated. Somebody know something about that?
Beside the orphanage i am desperately trying to find a library in Nasr city and till now i ddnt succeed. My husband found one, but they have books just in arabic. I want to keep my girls and myself busy reading books, so we wouldn't spend so much time at computer.
And another question.. can anybody suggest really good private english teacher for my daughters, must be a muslim woman, give private lessons at our home in Nasr city 3 - 4 times a week. Preferable native speakers or graduates from the language university. Not very expensive also :)

Thanks in advance for your kindest replies.

Welcome to the forum Sunnah :)

I am pretty sure that members from Cairo region will bring their contributions soon :)

Regards

Thanks for good wishes, i am waiting for advices... :)
And by the way, in this occasion i would like to mention, that i would be glad if any western woman, married to egyptian, could contact me, to share an experience and maybe even meet.

Thanks again.

By Egyptian law its forbidden to adopt children.
Wich means take them home forever, but u can be a member to the orphangane and be a contact-person to a child if they concide you are serious, responisbility and ofcourse kind.
Resala orphanage has folders about this.
You can go there and ask about more info.
Good luck

ny egyptian law any one can adopt kids!

Hi Sunnah,
At first, welcome to Egypt.
2nd, regarding the above Q here is;

Q:1- where are any big orphanages in Cairo, mostly in Nasr city?
A:1- Pls check this website.
hregypt.blogspot.com/2007/08/resala-nasr-city-now-open.

Q:2- can anybody suggest really good private english teacher for my daughters..
A:2- I can suggest to ask Rania as she is English teacher in international schools in Cairo.

Finally good luck in Egypt.

She asked for English teacher malsi,not arabic teacher

I suggest you Sunnah add a post with the title(english teacher needed),it will attract attention and i guess you will get your need very soon

a library is NOT a bookshop!

InvisibleLegend wrote:

She asked for English teacher malsi,not arabic teacher

I suggest you Sunnah add a post with the title(english teacher needed),it will attract attention and i guess you will get your need very soon

Geely wrote:

a library is NOT a bookshop!

Noted & Thanks