Can I get job related to agriculture and insurance

My name is senait.  I have BSc degree in agricultural economics from Ethiopia and Masters in agricultural economics from Mozambique. Is there  some one wants to help me to get job related to my profession. I lived in Mozambique 2 year.  I speak little and listen Portuguese.  I speak English very well.

Hello sm119925 and congrats on your first post on the forum

For all job related adverts, kindly refer to the Mozambique Jobs section of the site please.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Oi colega eu tambem fiz o mesmo curso que o teu, meu nome e' Jose Samboco sou mocambicano e vivo no Maputo-Jardim. Podemos ser amigos?

Samboco wrote:

Oi colega eu tambem fiz o mesmo curso que o teu, meu nome e' Jose Samboco sou mocambicano e vivo no Maputo-Jardim. Podemos ser amigos?

This is an ENGLISH speaking forum so in order for members to understand and perhaps answer your post, please post in English only.

Hello Senait,

Are you still living in Mozambique?

I have a similar educational background than you and in the coming months I will be joining a project in microinsurance in Maputo area.

In case you are still in Maputo I would like to ask you some questions related to your field experience.

kinds,

Adriana

I am available.
My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Senait and Cami III I also have a qualification in Agricultural Economics and i would like to know more about opportunities available for our area in Mozambique. @ Senait which university in moza did you do your masters in Agric Economics?

Hello Cami III, are you already in Maputo? About your proposal made to Senait if she is unavailable I can take up or I can still enter as a trainee. All possibilities are valid for me.

Regards