PROCEDURE HOW TO GET MARRIED IN GERMANY

Hi, I just want to ask what is the procedure on how to get married in Germany since my boyfriend and I decided to get married in his Homeland.

If you could give me some insights on how is the procedures and the documents I needed for our wedding. Thank you so much!! Response will be greatly appreciated.

Your partner should enquire at his local Standesamt (marriage registry) about the formalities and documents needed.
You can also read discussions on the topic already existing on the forum.
Be prepared for a process that takes many months, costs several thousand Euros (in fees, postage, translations, etc.) and causes lots of frustration.
Why don't you marry in your country or elsewhere?

I do understand that it is very frustrating, I need alot of patience hehe he wants to get married there and its fine with me as long as we get married =) thank you so much!!

Hello beppi, I just wanna ask if you any idea how long I need to wait to know if my visa approved? I'm done for everything. My Documents is already finish to examination and I also submitted to the embassy the Written confirmation of Stamdesamt for our date of marriage and everything is completely I submit to the embassy. I need to be there early before March because that month is our wedding. The staff of the embassy said just wait for the approval of Auslanderbehörde my fiancé called to the Auslanderbehörde and said everything is well. By the way I am applying for marriage visa. Thank you in advance for your response and I really looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless

Just ask the embassy or the relevant authorities involved - I don't know it any better than them.