Cost of appartment

My husband got a job in San Jose need a decent apartment with single bedroom.where can I find a nice place and what will be tha cost

Hi there Preethisuyambu,

You could drop an advert in the Housing in California section so that to get some offers.

All the best

Look at and specify San Jose way to see current prices

Which place is safe for family?I have a 10 month girl baby.Iam from India probably like to know the place safe for Indians and to get good Tamil neighbours other language neighbours are good as well

I don't live in San Jose so I can't tell you the areas.

Hi all,

i have removed some inappropriate posts from this topic.

I don't live in San Jose, so l can't tell you anything about your problem either!

If you’re looking for affordable place to rent I would recommend to pay attention on Edenvale. The median rental rate here is around $1,700 per month, which is a great price for San Jose. Other great neighborhoods are Santa Teresa and Blossom Valley. The rent is higher there, but these areas are nice and safe for living. Both are close to Blossom Hill Road, and there are many shops, stores, restaurants, movie theaters and parks.

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Looking for apartments in Cupertino
By sabrinanoelle
Moving to Berkeley
By kersten7
looking for a flat
By pinouu
Accommodation in transit
By RPearman
Accommodation in transit
By RPearman

Expatriate health insurance in California

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in California

Moving to California

Find tips from professionals about moving to California

Travel insurance in California

Enjoy a stress-free travel across California

Flights to California

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to California