Art teacher seeking for a job Shenzhen

Hi there,
My name is Katya Baracuda and I seeking for Art or Drama teacher positions.

I have  international experience (around 5 years) in work with kids as a teacher,  director and producer of art-projects in a team and solo. I should say, my candidacy is greatly good for your job offer, because I also have deep and sensible experience in theatrical sphere, I would do plays, stage readings and stage acting  with kids and lots more. I have the rich digital experience as a photographer, videomaker and operator on a TV-chanel.

I have a diploma by specialty Fine Arts (2004-2010) and a diploma by Stage direction (2010-2013).

Contact me for detailed information about my qualification, skills etc. Ready to start ASAP.

Moderated by Priscilla 9 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi baracuda.ka,

Please feel free to post your job search in the jobs section here : , it might help you :)

Hello Katya,

My name is Josh Annable. I work for Vanke Firefly Camp Education, we are an American style Chinese summer camp. I am currently looking for a skilled Drama teacher for our summer program. Our Camp runs from June 25th - August 23rd, With opportunities for full time year round work.
If you are interested I would love to talk with you.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
part time jobs
By Somasundram
I want to hire a driver for a!
By mreaves
looking for job in Shenzhen
By tony-desing
Look for English teachers(native or non-native)
By sherrydai

Expatriate health insurance in Shenzhen

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Shenzhen

Moving to Shenzhen

Find tips from professionals about moving to Shenzhen

Travel insurance in Shenzhen

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Shenzhen

Flights to Shenzhen

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Shenzhen