Anybody from the UK near Waalwijk?

Anybody from the UK near Waalwijk?

Hello davidrocks,

Welcome to Expat.com

Can you tell us more about you? Are you looking for friends or any information? Can you please tell us how can we help you?

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Naomi.

Hi Im a UK guy living 20 years in Germany moving to Holland...General info and info about TAX and Health Insurance...
I'm a Musician moving to NL, When I connect in Holland am I instantly no more living in Germany?
What about my 2015 tax, when I lived and worked in Germany? I'm self employed and I will continue to work in Germany, and at first
not at all in Holland. How will it effect my Health insurance in Germany, will it be instantly void, and will I need a medical in Holland for the
new insurance?
lots of questions I know, would be cool if anybody has a similar situation or help!
Cheers,
David

Hello David,

Till members answer some of your questions, maybe you could go through these articles:

- Taxes in the Netherlands

- Health care in the Netherlands

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 46#2411738

The official websites listed in the articles will help you get a first idea.

Hope it helps
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please participate only if/when you have relevant infos
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Don't think so lol
Why have this kind of forum if nobody replies or even wants to help? I mean nobody apart from this lowlife scammer who wrote above....what is our world coming too?

Hi davidrocks

I'm a fellow Brit living in Den Bosch - there's quite a few of us, actually!  I can't answer your questions about relocating from Germany to the Netherlands as I moved here directly from the UK, but as to needing a medical for health insurance, I can tell you that's not necessary.

For tax questions, I have found expatica.com pretty helpful - you can post your specific questions and a so-called expert will reply (for free!)

Hope that helps, good luck mate

Leona

PS  My band rehearses in a practice space in Waalwijk, funnily enough.  I can maybe hook you up, if you're interested :)

Hi thanks for the reply :-)))) yeah would be cool, Im looking out for musicians myself, Im a singer ;-)

Cheers, David