Anyone down for a beer?

Hello. I'm a newly arrived visitor from the US, on a working holiday. I've finally made the trek across the ocean, and am semi-settled here in Auckland at the moment. It's my first time doing something like this, but getting out of the comfort zone is always good.

I don't know too many people around here, so seeing if anybody in a similar situation might be down for a beer and a good conversation.  Too bad there's no "Working Holiday Cafe" here. I'm 27, studied mechanical engineering, and spend most of my free time playing music. If you happen to like Seinfeld or the Simpsons, we'll get along just great.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Aeolian :)

Thank you for the introduction :)... Am pretty sure you will get lot of responses from members around the region!

Regards ;)

Hello there,

good luck with finding the beer-mates:-)
I am comin to Auckland in January, on a working holiday as well.
Hope you will find few good beer places by then. I come from Czech republic, the beer empire that gave a name to a pilsner:)
Have a great time and perhaps we can catch up once I get there.

Ciao, Martina

Hey Martina,

Thats great, I'll be on the lookout for some nice beer places meanwhile. So far I've tried some local brews, and they're all quite delicious, especially the dark ales.

Feel free to message me whenever you arrive.

Cheers,
Sameer

hey! just moved here and defo up for a beer :D

Hey peeps,

same here, just arrived 2 weeks ago, i'm definitly up for a drink.

Moana

I forgot that I even posted in this forum! I'm currently living & working here in Auckland right now, so if anyone here would like to be shown around the city or have a beer, feel free to message me.

I'd like to do a little more exploring of areas around here, so making some travel buddies would be great.

hey guys,

It would be good to meet up with you as I am also in the same boat as yours. Please do text or call me at 0211460350 to catch up.

Cheers

Raj

beer friend is always welcome. lol

i am always ready for beer
in fact anything that makes me pee:P

i'll prefer whiskey

Hi guys,
Coming to NZ in July. My bf is already there.
Anyone around to meet up or a beer and make friends?
Xxx
Marie

Hello everybody,
I'm living in Auckland wanna meet together and drink together?

Ryan