Look for English teachers(native or non-native)

we need English teachers year around, we can accept native or non-native, I hope I can meet aqualified teachers here. Thank u for ur attention!

sherrydai wrote:

we need English teachers year around, we can accept native or non-native, I hope I can meet aqualified teachers here. Thank u for ur attention!

Please place a free advertisement in the jobs section at the top of this page.
Advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum

Thank u for kind reply

Hi Sherry, What are the requirements?

Hi Sherry,

We have over 60 teachers on the book now. Can you please send me your requirements, location and salary package?

I am based in UK, and have direct access to teachers.

Hello! I'm ***
I will help you if I can. I live in Beijing!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

WELCOME YOUR CALL HOME PHONE INTERVIEW 6433 4901 CANADIAN TEACHER UNI AND BEST SHANGHAI MIDDLE SCHOOLS 2002-2016

January , 12,  2016
Shanghai PRC

Dear
MADAME:~
My name is Glenn William Strueby a Canadian teacher in China since 2001!
   My education :University of Saskatchewan College of Education includes post graduate completion of an interactive approach to Fine Arts Education plus the language pedagogy: curriculum development, French Immersion, T.E.S.L., education administration, educational psychology and English  teaching methodology. My teaching positions in Canada include junior middle school class teacher plus positions in high schools teaching ESL EAP and fine arts and literature as a requirement for my B. Ed.
  My teaching experience in China began in 2001 with Beijing Shuren Ribet IB certified Private School , I coordinated programs to qualify students at U.B.C in Vancouver British Columbia also my students making the transition to employment, to foreign schools, to local colleges and universities in Shanghai.
I have also coordinated the transition for senior middle school students to both Chinese universities and foreign universities including (IELST SAT SSAT ACT preparation) @
#2 Middle School Attached to East China Normal University
and  Jiao Tong University Affiliated Senior High School.     
My approach to language education includes methodology through studies in Global Society education hence I am sensitive to issues involving personal empowerment through international education.
I use authentic and meaningful texts from Princeton Review and Oxford Press; Cambridge England University Press and Canadian Education curriculum as we transfer learner's experience to the outside world in a variety of situations. My learners are empowered through a collaboration a creation of knowledge and identity, through class action focused on personal and social transformation.
Another dimension of my education enhancing my T.E.S.L approach is Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Science with a studio art major and a minor in English Literature further to two years in the Bachelor of Science program (Analytical-Chemistry) University of Saskatchewan.
This rounds out my liberal arts education, my teaching training  and  experience therefore I look forward to hearing from you soon and having the opportunity to discuss your needs.  Sincerely,
HELLO

i AM A CANADIAN TEACHER

IN CHINA SINCE 2001

READY

ORAL ENGLISH

AND

ESL EAP

Hi everybody,

The forum is not intended for job hunts and job offers, i invite you to post in the appropriate section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/china/shenzhen/:)

Thanks all
----------

Nina-dalian > Free advertising is not authorised, please get registered in the business directory. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed