New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

I am already in Uganda. Climate and place is pleasant.

Looking for job in MNC with decent paid and proper work permit from the employer.

Thank you,

Cheers,
Din

Hello everyone

My blog Diary of a Muzungu | Uganda travel blog features on Expat.com so if anyone wants any advice on what it's like to live in Uganda as an expat, you're very welcome to check it out.

Uganda is a great place for expat life. Lots of lively expat societies, many great international standard cafes, hotels and restaurants. Pretty safe place to live, English very widely spoken, wonderfully friendly people. Ugandans love life! Make sure you make Ugandan friends, not just expats - they will make your life in Uganda that much more enjoyable. They will help you adapt to your new life in the country as well.

HI all, good to be in here !

I have been in Uganda for about 3 years already so feel free to connect.

Cheers,
Daniel van Niekerk

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

Hi there!  Visited Uganda briefly end of last year, and would love to work in Kampala for a year or two, fell in love with Uganda!

Hello!  My family and I are planning to move to Fort Portal later this year to work with Y.E.S. Uganda, an organization committed to helping young people.

I  have been in Uganda  for the last 10years. Came for  studies  and found  myself staying.

Did a number  of jobs from Tourism,Art to cosmetics.

I now own a baby cloth line. SAWE Baby Wear.
Fell in love and looks like I'm  here to stay.

Sounds great.  I'm sure you'll have a great time here in the wide open spaces !

Hi everyone,
i am ifie josiah from nigeria.i got an employment with kampala nternational university as an assistant lecturer .

That's so nice of you.hope one day i also do the same.be blessed for a helping heart

Hi ,

Im Amira from egypt im concidering moving to kampala in uganda and my main worry is the diseases in Africa ...should i worry ?
Thx

My name is Abbas doing business in Kampala looking for a partnership for doing mining in Tanzania.  I have got a mining site licensed to mine gold and diamond

Cheers, however how do you find uganda?

Hello, I am augandan and leave in uganda I love my country self-employed in business and in construction industry I need ahelp and some. advises               thanks   

Hello

Hello every one am yiga  and am in uganda

Hello every one, i am new here. i hope to connect with you for business and friendship.. And also charity work...

i am a business proprietor and founder of a charity organization here in Uganda

Thank you

Hi, for cctv services and website, and all IT related services you are so welcome....

Am a Ugandan based in Tanzania. I have a spare room to rent in my mother's house and at my house in Dar. Everyone is welcome to stay.

Been here in Kampala for about 2 months now. It's clean, its healthy, it's friendly. No disease issues as one may fear about African countries. Come and enjoy here. You will fall in love with this place.

hi All, am interested in partnerships for SHEM consulting in Uganda, I think it's fertile here.

Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Nessie. I am a certified Art, and French teacher. I am seeking a teaching position at one of the well-known international school in Kampala. I have a Master's Degree and certificate in Art and Design. What is the highest I could expect to negotiate for a salary with my qualifications.

Does being from the USA make a difference?

hello.

My name is Nessie. I currently live in the US and working as an Art and Design Teacher. Can some please share with me the cost of living in Uganda, safety, and salaries for International School teachers.

Thank you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640259

Thanks!

Closed