New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hey guys!

I'm James from Australia, I'm a youth worker back home and have just settled into Swedish life and am hoping to find work ASAP!
Not really sure how well i'll be able to work here as my Swedish isn't quite up to scratch but i'm hoping i can find some sort of social work.

Hi Im Alice from The Philippines. I used to teach English online to a lady who lives and in Gothenburg Sweden. She then encouraged me to work there and advised me to continue my studies there. As of now, I am searching for jobs that i can have there. (however , I cant speak Svenska.)

Hello Everyone,

I am looking into moving to sweden. I am an electrical engineer and i am wondering if there are work opportunities in sweden for my major.

My name is Rosa. I am currently living in Sweden going on 1 year in October. I have been looking for work and having limited results.  I am however enrolled in SFI to learn Swedish for about 6 months. I completed my dissertation while living here in Sweden and have been looking into working for the University in any capacity.

I like living here. It does take a bit to get used to being here, but it's the same in any new place.

Hey Black Sheep

I have seen tons of jobs for engineers.  Try Volvo they hire constantly. Start learning Swedish

Hey there

You can get  to SFI and learn Swedish for free.  You will need your ID number (social security number)

My name Lamin Darboe staying in italy for 1 year 7 month recently and my girlfriend is Swedish national who is pergant and she want us to be together because we love each other soo much I need a help how possible can we start my journey to sweden before she will get birth with her newly born please I really need a help

Hello everyone,

I am Nahean, from Bangladesh. I am currently studying in Malmo University in European studies.

Hej, everyone, I live in Skåne for the past 5 years, and i like to move to Stockholm, to fine a job, can I anyone help me?
I have forklift license, I did the course here in Sweden and i have  over 2 years experience working as a forklift driver, I am also a bricklayer as I have studied it here in Sweden and I have experience working with it before. I was trained målare or painter with experience too, any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Questions and answers about Sweden

Ask your question
Maroof kashmiri
Moving to Malmö
By Maroof kashmiri
Visa Application Denied. Appeal or Apply again?
By Krizzy24
Public Transportation in Malmo and in Copenhague
By k.loulidi
Working opportunities for non EU
By Bimbim5678
Dealing with homesickness in Sweden
By Priscilla

Expatriate health insurance in Sweden

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sweden

Moving to Sweden

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sweden

Travel insurance in Sweden