New members of the Singapore forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm Natasha. I am not  an expat (yet) in Singapore. But I am planning to try my luck on my visit next month. Just try to explore the place and see where it leads. Hope I can meet some of expats who can share their views and experience in Singapore.

Hey Bella,

You can go here for good food. North Indian Cuisine … 03.8540139

24hrs shopping … 03.8553195

Let me know what kinda foods you looking at.
All the best.

hello. marcus here  :)

welcome to singapore! im cha,new here!

Hello fellow expats!
My name is Lili! I'm from VN and I will be at Singapore in one week for my trainee job! I am super excited but also anxious about moving to another country by myself for the first time. It's a little terrifying but reading all of your amazing experiences working here I felt so much better.

Hope to meet and share amazing experiences with everyone here!
Have a fantastic day everyone!

Hi All,

My name is Annie and I have been living in Singapore with my hubby and kids since 2014. I am born an Indian but lived most of my life abroad.  Singapore is my fourth home... for now and Its a great place but I am looking to Migrate to Canada as our last move. Its nice to meet you all here. :)

I'm Mark. I've been living in Singapore for six years now. When I came over I worked for a few startup companies and then decided I would like to start my own business in Singapore.

I like meeting people and going to networking events.

Who knows, maybe we will meet at a future event.

hi dear friens  i am  chemical engineer  jorge sandoval  , plaese  i am in colombia  ,  need help  for  to do a  contact in singapure  , please  i  have the name to the  company  and i have  had  comunication  with the manager to  the company that  i am need , i am a  cientific  in  fuels  here in colombia  and south america, need a friend that help me  with the  telephonical  contact  with this  company   thanks  from  colombia 
my mail  ***  (in bogota  colombia)  cell  phone   ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Jorge: For your own safety, please do not post personal contact details publicly on the forum! If you do not edit the post yourself to remove it, the moderators will do so soon.
It is not clear from your post what help you are requesting and why. If you have contact with that Singapore company, why don't you contact them yourself again?

hi  natasha.    thaks  for your  recomendations,  ok  tell me how  remove my personal dates,  i cant  contact the company  because  when i   was receiving  answer to the company ,  the  web page was  funtion  and  one  celulalar  phone  was good   , now  the webpage  is damage  and the phone  contact  not funtion  , colombia  have  13  hours  to diference  with singapur  it  is dificult  for  me ,  i have  address  , telephones,  and  names  for that  reason i need  the  posivitly  contact
  thakns    for   colombia 

jorge  eliecer  sandoval mendoza

Jorge: Where Natasha came in between? Looking at your message, I'm not sure what exactly you're referring here. Believe some fraudulent fake company trying to tell all these stories, avoid for your good.

Singapore is a highly regulated and sophisticated country, there is no way a company's phone number is not working and othe cooked stories. My humble request stay away from these cheaters for your own good. Best of luck.

Jorge: My name is not Natasha, but your post indicates that you were replying to me.
Your private data has already been removed by the moderators, but in general you can use the "Edit" function within one hour after posting.

It is still not clear from your post what kind of help you want.
If the company is not reachable any more, it may be that it changed its number/address, closed down, doesn't want to be contacted any more or, as Surya pointed out, maybe never existed in the first place.
You can check the Singapore registry of businesses at
What do you actually want from that company?

Hello, I'm staying in Singapore since a couple of months ago. Still new to Singapore.

hello everyone
my name is raouf i have a license in business management i have two years exprience as a management controller im coming next december to singapor for looking for a job any  one can help me i'll be gratefull

Hello everyone! My name is Roldan. But you can call me Jhess 😁
I have been working in Singapore for around 3 years.

Nice meeting you all! 😊

Questions and answers about Singapore

Ask your question
Are you happy in Singapore?
By Priscilla
E0000236 - No Record found error
By karthikk100
Jobs in the science sector
By Lucyrose50
Finding a place to stay in Singapore?
By PatrickHo
Employment Pass Rejected
By Punchkin

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore