Close

New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hello,

My name is Taylor, I'm 26 and I love my work.

The reason I have been looking into becoming an expat is because I can no longer support my country's leadership by continuing to benefit them with my productivity and taxes. I believe I can be an asset to many communities, but I am seeking to find an alignment of values.

Because I have experience using WordPress and managing web design projects for the company I currently work for, it would appear to me that a tech hub like Bucharest is a great option.

I'm not concerned about money as long as I can afford a garret and a loaf of bread.

I've found the following pages beneficial:
Working in Romania
Work permits for Romania
Romanian Startups

If any one has further suggestions for reading, I'm all ears! If you want to know more about me, just ask!

Some trivia: I'm obsessed with Roman literature, and by extension, Greek mythology ~ a few of my favorite authors are Virgil, Ovid, and Homer.

I am a Canadian business man looking to find someone with business skills and management skills to run an office there as I am creating an IT outsourcing company in Romania that will have Romanian PHP programmers and designers for hire.

I already have a very successful business in Canada and USA online that I have employed a 20 person Romanian staff office in Brasov but I need to have this IT outsource office in Bucharest where getting programmers and designers is much easier.

Greg

blueyedgolfer :

I am a Canadian business man looking to find someone with business skills and management skills to run an office there as I am creating an IT outsourcing company in Romania that will have Romanian PHP programmers and designers for hire.

I already have a very successful business in Canada online that I have employed a 20 person Romanian staff office in Brasov but I need to have this IT outsource office in Bucharest where getting programmers and designers is much easier.

Welcome, if you haven't done so already, I invite you to post an ad in the CLASSIFIEDS--> Business Partners section of the site, it's a free service.

Romaniac

Questions and answers about Romania

Ask your question
Davesandhu
Romanian family permit
By Davesandhu
Billywizz
Dog sitters or kennels
By Billywizz
ExpatPH
Romanian Recruitment Agency
By ExpatPH
angelagorbold
Which International School do you recommend?
By angelagorbold
Christine
In retrospect, would you move again to Romania?
By Christine
andreaclue
Question about Tax regulation
By andreaclue

Expatriate health insurance in Romania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Romania

Moving to Romania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Romania

Travel insurance in Romania

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Romania

Flights to Romania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Romania