New members of the New Zealand forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi,

I'm Bart and I'm considering moving to New Zealand.
I have a wife and 2 kids (14 and 15 years old).

I'm currently working in Belgium as a software developer.

Hi,
Any Moroccans here ??

Hi everyone,

I'm Sue from Singapore. Planning to move in together with my husband who is currently working in NZ. Visited him in December and i find the living in NZ quite chill. Hubby is an apprentice jockey and was posted to NZ for 2years. I am also currently working as an Admin Assistant. I contacted the AIMS in Singapore to ask about the requirements/procedures on getting a working visa in NZ but was told that I do not need one if my hubby is holding a working visa and I can actually apply for jobs in NZ with his visa. Is that true?

Am seeking advises here so if anyone knows anything in regards to my concerns above, please share with me.

Cheers :)

Hi I'm Kanages from  Malaysia. Currently working as an auditor. Have been in accounting industries for more than three years. I am looking for a work opportunity and planning to move to New Zealand. Hope I will get a chance and my dream will come true.

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Kanagesveri,

I suggest that you go through the Living in New Zealand guide particularly the work section so as to gather as much information possible. Also, feel free to drop an advert in the Jobs in New Zealand section so that you might get an opportunity.

If you need any further information, then,  you may start your own topic on the New Zealand forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi, I'm Bart, 45 years old, married and we have 2 kids (age 14 and 15).
We are wanting to move to New Zealand.
I'm working in Belgium as a Software-developer for over 16years.
And I'm hoping to do the same in New Zealand.

Thank you @ Bhavana. Hope that would help me.  :):idontagree:

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640239

Thanks!

Closed