New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Welcome!

Hi guys !

I am a French expatriate. I have been living in Durham, North East England, with my husband since March 2016.

Let me know if you are around Durham/Newcastle to share good tips and trick about the area !

I look forward to hearing from you soon  :cheers:

Hello my name is Zuzana. I've moved to the UK a month ago. I have finished my studies at University of Econimics in Bratislava and currently I'm looking for some job in the Leicestershire. I'm speaking English, Slovak and a bit of Frech. I'm looking forward to hear from you :)

Hi Zuzka.

Welcome you to the Uk. :-)as I can see you are a newbie here,,haha.

I work and live in London for several years and it looks like I will stay here for ever, haha
Anyway, good luck in searching. By the way, what job would you like to do there?:-)

Miro

HI All,
My name is Rick and I will be moving to London probably 01_Jan_17, perhaps sooner. I'm transferring to the London office of my job after spending three weeks in London less than a month ago training the team to take over NY processes. I'm so looking forward to finally getting back to London because I predicted that is where I would eventually live. I haven't decided where I"m going to live yet, but I'm currently seeking shelter at the moment. I would love to live in the section of the city that is close to the Liverpool Underground station. That area is walking distance to work.

I have never been really good at describing myself, so I will leave it there. If i'm suppose to divulge more, it would happen.

Take care all.

Rick

Hi my name is Dina. I was born and live in Manchester

Hola, my name is Adriana Garcia-Ortega from Colombia i am a entrepreneur with wiselearningsytem.com i lived 5 years in London and i would like to share my time between Colombia and London, i want to expand my business and launch my spanish school soon.

Greetings
Adriana

Hi there! Im Greek and moving to Leeds with my husband on January since he has been accepted as a Research Fellow at UniLeeds. Hope I meet new friends there and hopefully a house or flat because I find it hard to find one.

I am a linguist and I love good food. We may arrange many Greek dinners!

Hi ... im Abdullah from saudi Arabia I've been in Leeds but now Im in bristol I'm studying Msc Information Managment. I'm really tired of being a student 😅

Hi, my name is Diego and I'm 29 years old. I am married and I have a daughter who recently turned 3. I live and work in Brussels but I grew up in Bruges. I work as a collaborator in the juridicial and dispute department for a healthcare insurance ans have been for the last 7 years. Before this I worked in the financial sector as a credit controller. My wife and I would like to move to England but we have no idea how to proceed. Should we move and then look for a job or first look for a job and then move? What is a good salary seen my background and the fact that I am perfecty bilingual (dutch and french)? And what are good cities to live for a family?

welcome all.

Hi there,
I am a medical graduate having medical training institution in United Kingdom. I am setting up my medical business in Estonia. I would like to meet some friends in Estonia. I feel lonely.
Regards
Doctor Cheema

Please see below my contact number for what's app or all other social media

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, I am a native english student living in France but born and brough up in England. I am originally from Oxford but have spent a few years in Bristol.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Good afternoon members my name is Sifiso, I currently live in South Africa but was born in Zimbabwe I would love to move to England in search of a job

Hi all,

Im a professional photographer and Il be travelling to Uk in March 2017. Im looking forward to making new friends in uk. I love movies, photography, travelling, im a foodie person, i like working out, making new friends, meeting new people from around the world.

Regards,
Bree

Hello

My name is Audra and I am from South Africa.
We are researching moving to the UK as I do have family living there who we have not seen in over 18 years.
It is myself and 3 kids aged 18, 22 and 24 who are still young and I feel will have better opportunities in the UK.
The visa seems to be the tricky part so need to source good jobs so that we can sell up and start our new journey.
Look forward to getting solid advice to be able to make this all possible.

Regards

Hi  Everyone!

My name is Grant Frost and I am currently seeking employment in London, UK. I am a valid British Passport holder and fully eligible to work in the UK.

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Communication and Psychology from the University of South Africa, and a Bachelor of Arts Honours degree in Integrated Organisational Communication also from the University of South Africa.

I have worked in the Communication industry for the past three years for a company called Full Circle Communication.

I seeking work in the UK to further my career and build a life in a thriving economy.

If anyone has any assistance regarding job opportunities, I am able to relocate at my own cost.

Thank you very much!

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Frosg05, i suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in England section of the website and create your own thread on the England forum so that you may get some feedback.

All the best,
Bhavna

frosg05 wrote:

Hi  Everyone!

My name is Grant Frost and I am currently seeking employment in London, UK. I am a valid British Passport holder and fully eligible to work in the UK.

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Communication and Psychology from the University of South Africa, and a Bachelor of Arts Honours degree in Integrated Organisational Communication also from the University of South Africa.

I have worked in the Communication industry for the past three years for a company called Full Circle Communication.

I seeking work in the UK to further my career and build a life in a thriving economy.

If anyone has any assistance regarding job opportunities, I am able to relocate at my own cost.

Thank you very much!

Hi Grant,

Welcome to the Forum.

At this stage, I'd recommend you putting your CV in the jobs section for the related countries you are interested in working in.

As a British passport holder, you can (currently) live and work anywhere in the EEA.

Best of luck in your search. :)

Thank you Bhavna!  :)

KateinUK wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm originally from the US and have been in the UK for 10 years now. I'd love to connect or answer any questions anyone has if they're thinking of moving over :)  I run my own business for mumpreneurs abroad, bringing their businesses to life through branding and web design. :)

Hi Kate and welcome to the Forum (and the UK 10 years ago). :)

You may wish to place an add for your business in the Handy tools/business directory of the Forum; top of the page.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640222

Thanks!

Closed