New members of the Colombia forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

I accepted an expat contract and will be living in Bogota for a couple years. I work in IT and am super excited to start in Bogota.

I'm interested in meeting new friends, especially if you play tennis and would like to practice Spanish, I need it!

Looking for info on Colombia? Google sites on Colombia or certain cities. There's lots of info online. is good n offers info on many helpful things

Hi, I'm Bill  from the USA. I lived in medellin for 2 years and recently moved to manizales. I'd like to connect with some extranjeros here to get acclimated and get some basic info and a group to connect with. Seems like a really nice place here.

I am Jeff. While new to the Colombia forum, I have been on for some time. I have definite plans of moving overseas and a projected date of summer 2017. I have been looking all over the globe but so far the two most appealing countries to me are Mexico and Colombia. I have visited both within the past year. I also have friends who live in each country and American friends who have visited one country or the other. So I get a lot of information from these sources.

I am single and have a 21 year old daughter who attends university in the US.

Hi I'm Shiue I'm a Caregiver with Certificate and has experience in home care and in clinic... I was planning to come in Bogota by the end of this year or early next year January, I was looking for Job home care or clinic,.

Questions and answers about Colombia

Ask your question
Are you happy in Colombia?
By Priscilla
Positive & Negative side of Colombia!
By walka19walka64
Any Americans Moving to Medellin?
By mdreyer80

Expatriate health insurance in Colombia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Colombia

Moving to Colombia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Colombia

Travel insurance in Colombia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Colombia

Flights to Colombia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Colombia